Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Surrey Hills early morning tomorrow
  • jedshred
    Free Member

Hey folks,

I’ve recently moved to the area and haven’t a scooby where to bike in Surrey Hills as having taken a drive up there noted how expansive the area is and fear getting myself totally lost as well as probably not finding the best trails.

If anybody / groups are heading out early morning or in the afternoon tomorrow and don’t mind me tagging along to get to know the area better then lemme know.

Cheers.

spacemonkey

Aside from popping into Nirvana first thing, I’d recommend hitting one of the car parks around 9am and asking any other MTBers if you can tag along. Try Starvael (Leith Hill), Royal Oak green (Holmbury Hill), Walking Bottom (Peaslake) for starters.

PJ266
    Free Member

You lucky, lucky person.

Enjoy!

jedshred
    Free Member

cheers spacemonkey, think the nirvana boys head out at 11.30 which is too late for me (family time needed). I was planning to go out with the freeborn shop ride at 8.30 but they aren’t out now.

I’ll go and linger with intent in one of the car parks you mention. Thanks again.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

The Walking Bottom car park will be your best bet at that time of day.

jedshred
    Free Member

cheers hob nob

lawsi

Welcome to join us at 8.15 ish at the top car park on pitch hill

Cheezpleez

I should be riding past Nirvana with a mate or two at 8.15ish. You’d be welcome to tag along. Just give us a wave. I’ll prob be on my Purple Stooge.

jedshred
    Free Member

lawsi and Cheezpleez: thanks a million for the great offers – unfortunately a sick wee boy through nt put paid to my plans (how inconsiderate hahaha)! Got my nurse hat on rather than my bike lid this morning!

If it’s ok I’ll keep in touch with you about future weekend rides.

Have a great one, you lucky people and thanks again!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Use strava heatmap or drop me an email for a few ideas on where to look

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

It was pretty wet & minging out today, but the sun was shining so lots of people out on the trails.

Seems to be some orienteering thing going on in the WB carpark, and lots of people out running with maps.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Hills early morning tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.