Viewing 17 posts - 241 through 257 (of 257 total)
  • Surprised the new “Shed Fire” frame isn’t being ooh-ed and aah-ed over
  • mugsys_m8

I’ve just got a copy of VTT magazine, in which there is an interesting article on small French frame manufacturers. All of which I had never heard (does not admittedly mean a great deal…esp as I have no links with the industry :wink:) Anyway, it seems Brant isn’t the only one coming up with bizarre chainstay and seatstay bridges….

miketually
    Free Member

where will i be able to buy a hebden bridge from?

You get one free with a Ragley frame 🙂

wors

i did ask!! 😳

a frame then .

juan
    Free Member

vtt mag and interesting in the same line ROFLMAO

brant
    Free Member
    kelvin

Interesting that blog, isn’t it Brant = ;7)

Ed-O
    Free Member

Here are the bars in a better looking finish on a better looking bike!

brant
    Free Member

Interesting that blog, isn’t it Brant = ;7)

Make your mind up. You said I copied an Evil yesterday.

kelvin

Copying Evil? No.

The Evil Sovereign was the first place I spotted the driveside only plated chainstay that double as the bridge, but that was already 2005, probably done before that I’d have thought. It’s just my reference, as that’s where I first saw it, no idea if you saw it elsewhere, but I thought I remember a conversation from “back then” about the Evil. Memory not to be trusted though.

The wink in my post was just because I was twittering on about 2souls this morning, after only finding out about them via a google search yesterday, and thought that had brought them to the front of your mind.

Not liking the look of, but loving the ingenuity of, their drive side plate that also doubles as the chain guide mount:

brant
    Free Member

I meant to do ISCG mounts, but then sort of forgot/ignored/decided not to. It can still be done from one plate but I had enough trouble explaining what I wanted to Americans and Taiwanesians too.

And I’ve got to have something back for V2 🙂

And I have an idea for a nice bolt on one, with something else too 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

And I have an idea for a nice bolt on one

i thought you’d packed that lot in? 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

are they not supposed to be flipped upside down? I figured that the “bar tails” were there as map board supports for theses “low sweep” bars?

oh and I thought we’d all descided that there would be no more photos of hammerschmitt as no one has it and it wont work in England due to our temperate climate, the magnetic north and a wrong type of mud?

richc
    Free Member

those bars really are gopping aren’t they.

ChrisS
    Free Member

That’s a better looking bike? 🙄

Chase
    Free Member

those bars really are gopping aren’t they.

They could be worse 😆

the_lecht_rocks

brant – ygm 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

Chase – these are better!

Viewing 17 posts - 241 through 257 (of 257 total)

The topic ‘Surprised the new “Shed Fire” frame isn’t being ooh-ed and aah-ed over’ is closed to new replies.