• This topic has 51 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by lrd.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Surly this can't be right – £90 RS Lyrik on CRC
  • crazymoon
    Free Member

its worth a shot. i ordered a pair. depends if the web guy keeps his mouth shut until they ship. 11 days wait. probably less as all the out of stock stuff i’ve bought from CRC has turned up earlier than expected. fingers crossed!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Up to £899 I’m afraid, suspect CRC noticed the sudden spike in interest!

lrd
    Free Member

So everybody realised it was an error but a few orders were placed in the hope nobody would notice. Isn’t that ripping them off, no better than walking out your lbs with swag under your coat? Or is it okay because it’s a faceless online store?

I’m not judging, just curious 😀

Edric64
    Free Member

I would have just thought they were a sale item as I didn’t know you could spend that much money on mtb forks .How the hell are they 900 quid?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

that’s yer new VAT for ya.

psychle
    Free Member

order cancelled and refund processed this morning, ah well, didn’t really expect to get ’em for £90 😆

Three_Fish
    Free Member

So everybody realised it was an error but a few orders were placed in the hope nobody would notice. Isn’t that ripping them off, no better than walking out your lbs with swag under your coat? Or is it okay because it’s a faceless online store?

Rabid consumerism trumps basic decency. Ugly thread.

Underhill
    Free Member

Rabid consumerism trumps basic decency
    Pointless post.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

So everybody realised it was an error but a few orders were placed in the hope nobody would notice

what level of discount would it take before you assumed it was an error?

BadlyWiredDog

Rabid consumerism trumps basic decency
    Pointless post.

You think? I thought it was a reasonable observation, there’s something fundamentally nasty about people climbing over each to take advantage of someone’s error, properly unpleasant.

Underhill
    Free Member

Well pointless post because nothing came of it anyway, as was pointed out before he posted.

Sounds like someone getting their oar in after the ship has sailed

lrd
    Free Member

Charliemungus – everybody suspected it was an error immediately and certainly at the point ‘CRC have realised and put the price up’ was posted a few times. I was just intrigued that some said CRC might ‘honour’ orders at the erroneous price, which sounded like they were morally obliged to.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Surly this can't be right – £90 RS Lyrik on CRC’ is closed to new replies.