Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Surly Monkey Nuts?
  • SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Just fitted some 2.2 Race Kings to my Karate Monkey and front mech clearance is now very tight.

Anyone know where I can order some Monkey Nuts online in the UK? Have done a quick google search but nothing coming up.

Clobber
    Free Member

Speak to charlie the bikemonger

acehtn
    Free Member

Charlie best bet for a quick service.

Not 100% sure they retail alone though, can’t find them in the Ison book or Surly catalogue. Could be they are only included with new frames and not a carried stock item by Ison the importer.

Again Charlies the man to talk to, he might have some as he does sell rather a lot of Surlys, and having just moved shop might have found some in box wedged down the back of the coffee machine 🙂

Failing that a wanted ad on here might turn up a set, or just try some cheap thin chain tugs instead.

singlespeedstu

I might have some floating about in the garage somewhere.
    I’ll try and remember to have a look but you might have to give me a nudge if i forget.

ruffrider

I had the same problem, couldn’t find any suppliers so dropped an email to Surly who very kindly sent me a pair for free.

STATO
    Free Member

Ison distribution is the UK dist for all things surly and salsa (and Halo and Identtiti)

They list all stock and retail prices, so if its on their site your LBS should be able to get them.

clickypiccy…

charliedontsurf

I have some, left over from the krampus. Email me or call the shop after 11 on 01929 475833. Be with you tomorrow

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Thanks Charlie. You’re a star. Email just sent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Surly Monkey Nuts?’ is closed to new replies.