Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Surf Snowdonia
  • wombat

Afternoon o great and wise STW.

Has anyone on here used the pods at Surf Snowdonia as a base for biking in North Wales?

I’m looking to visit the area in April next year and on the face of it looks like a good option for accommodation but doesn’t seem to be all that much else in the area.

Is the accommodation any good?

Are there any pubs nearby or are you stuck with the facilities that are on site?

99percentchimp
    Free Member

Not too sure on the quality of the pods but they look OK. Snug I think by the look of them.
    Pubs nearby would be the Bedol in Tal y Bont – old school (I’ve not been in for ages). The Ship Inn in Trefriw is good for pub food (not a walk though). Conwy has some excellent ale pubs – The Albion is run by 4 local micro breweries – excellent for a beer. The Bridge is the same and does food. The Bank does tapas and is OK I think.
    Newly renovated Tal y Cafn does food – sort of gastro pub (been once and it was pretty OK).
    A few others but not much in walking distance from Surf Snowdonia.
    HTH.

wombat

That’s great, thanks.
    Pods look good on the website, just wasn’t sure what there was in the way of pubs and food other than that available on site.
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Surf Snowdonia’ is closed to new replies.