Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Supply and demand (and Ryanair)
  • matt_outandabout

Flights Edinburgh to Bratislava, from £118 usually.

The dates I need in November, £2,136. 😯

I might take the train… 😆

jimdubleyou

Fly to Vienna, it’s 30 mins away in the car from Bratislava.

Edit: or about 15 on the train IIRC

tomhoward

And as its ryanair ‘vienna’ will be about 1/2 hour away from actual Vienna, so your pretty much there!

BillMC

I find Ryanair flight costs vary from airport to airport depending on the timing of the local school holidays. I flip between East Midlands and Stansted and save a nice few quid. Bratislava to Vienna is a bit more than half an hour on the train but after Vienna you’ll be very glad to arrive.

matt_outandabout

Someone else is now in charge of booking is flights – and Vienna looks like top tip, thanks all.

thenorthwind

Ironically I once flew to Bratislava from Edinburgh (probably with Ryanair) because it was cheaper than flying to Vienna.

There’s a bus that’s cheap, though obviously the one I got was Bratislava Airport to Vienna City – but the reverse may exist.

PMK2060

I fly to Bratislava on 24th sept with Ryanair from Manchester. Cost us £51 each.

riddoch

Ryanair Vienna is Bratislava( or it least it was 10 years ago flying from stansted).
    You can set up a search on sky scanner to see if prices change.
    Having done that search I can get fights but it does seem to be routing me via Dubai 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Supply and demand (and Ryanair)’ is closed to new replies.