Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SuperX
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Great season so far, 3 different winners in 3 races. Last night Chad Reed turned back the clock with Bubba second. Great stuff 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

I can’t be in a minority of one here!

A3 brilliant last night both in the 450 and 250 😀

benji
    Free Member

🙁 Gutted thought this was going to be about Cannondale Carbon Cyclocross bikes 🙁

prawny

Is it on the tv these days? I love the super cross.

mos

When and which channel is it on?
    Haven’t watched it since RC retired.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

It’s been an amazing season so far. Ken Roczen in his rookie season has been particularly brilliant. Good to see Reed doing the business for the old guys (31 😯 ).

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’ve just been watching it on YouTube. Someone usually uploads it first thing Sunday morning after the event on Saturday night.

Pigface
    Free Member

I use MXlarge a great site.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Love it! Follow ‘motomonstervideos’ on YouTube for all the races. I catch up when on the rollers and have to sprint when someone is going for a pass. A close race leaves me as a sweaty mess! Currently a few weeks behind so looking forward to getting broadband back.

Jeff Emig was at FatCats track last year with RC. I was chatting to him at sign on, wondering how I knew him. Wandered off and the penny dropped! Ooppps. Totally out of context and unexpected but he was there for the Ricky Carmichael University the following day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SuperX’ is closed to new replies.