Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Superstar xc430 rims
  • hambl90
    Free Member

Hi anyone using these rims, thinking about getting some but would like some real world feedback first
    Cheers Ian

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I just got some white xc430 wheels on white Switch hubs. Too early to tell the quality. They seem nice to look at and the wheel seems built properly.

The rim looks very similar to the WTB Speed disc XC wheels they replaced (due to poorly maintained Deore hubs). Probably are the same I guess. The wheel weight seems OK too i.e. sub 2kg the pair.

bigbob38
    Free Member

got a pair of red ones on a ss rear hub and superlight front hub. Good so far – although a few scratches are showing through the red….but they are taking a hammering with me on them 😉

docrobster
    Free Member

I’ve recently bought a pair built up as the xc wheelset. They appear to be rebadged alex rims. Not sure which model. The wheels seem totally fine for the money.

hambl90
    Free Member

Hi guys never had an xc wheelset before always gone for heavier AM wheels, do you think they will be up to trail centre thrashing in Wales ?

ryanyeti11
    Free Member

hi im looking at getting the superstar xc 430 rim an i race nps 4x do you think they will be strong enough?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Superstar xc430 rims’ is closed to new replies.