Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Superstar Plasma Chainguide
  • Gotama
    Free Member

Morning all,

Tried phoning superstar but no answer so hopefully someone here will know.

Put the freebie plasma guide onto my five yesterday but it rubs and needs some more washers installing. Does anyone know what size washer/screw they take so i can pop to b&q on the way home? It must be standard for the ISCG mount but i’m loathe to fork out for the e13 screw and washer pack to get it to fit.

Cheers in advance

DT78
    Free Member

Don’t know about the superstar guide, but for the guides I have fitted I’ve always used spare shims I have lying around left over from fitting brakes. At a guess I’d say they are m4? Take a bolt with you into B&Q?

Gotama
    Free Member

Thanks. No shims lying around unfortunately as i’ve got formulas which use the brake and clamp method.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ryan_c

not much help but is this freebie from a dirt subscription as im still waitin for mine

Gotama
    Free Member

Yeah, thats the one. Have you been phoned by superstar to confirm whether you want ISCG etc? If not then give them a ring as they’ll be waiting for that info before sending it out. If you’ve got a five you may want to ask for a few more washers as well 😀

rlt
    Free Member

For the Dirt freebie you should have received an email asking you to confirm whether you needed ISCG/ISCG05, colour etc. They were all supposed to be sent out at the same time.

ryan_c

Yeah rit i replied to the email, have you go yours?

Gotama
    Free Member

Obviously yes 🙄 It was sent out early december.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Plasma Chainguide’ is closed to new replies.