Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Supermarket pizza, which is best? A recommendation thread.
  • disco_stu
    Free Member

Chicago Town ones with the tomato stuffed crusts… awesome

i was a big fan of these until i looked as to how many calories were in them. its close to 1600 for a whole one, now i try and limit myself to one a week 😀

Drac

I like the M&S Hickory Steak pizzas although they are not as good as they used to be.

Yeah used to be amazing now just average.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Cosmo Haggis pizza, please. The 3 scottish cheese one is pretty good, too. Omnomnom.

chakaping
    Free Member

Aldi frozen tarte fine ones are delish.

Especially the pesto/roasted veg and the salmon/creme fraiche varieties.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I tend to buy the garlic pizza base and just chuck what I fancy on it (usualy cooked meats, mushroom or pepper and some chilli etc) and cover in cheese – it works for me 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

don’t most of the supermarkets do a ‘finest’ type pizza nowadays? good bases and proper toppings for around a fiver. i know tesco do them and they’re decent enough. morrisons ones are ok, but not enough choice but the best ones are from co-op – ham, mushroom & marscapone or roasted pepper & pesto are both regular for me…

chakaping
    Free Member

M&S are very good too, the big thin ones. Especially when they do two for £6.

Mmmm, I fancy one of them now.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Supermarket pizza, which is best? A recommendation thread.’ is closed to new replies.