Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Superb idea. From the Forest of Dean no less!
  • Stoner
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/7952397.stm

A village shopkeeper is marking sweet wrappers and drinks bottles with the names of children who buy them in a bid to discourage them from littering.

What a great idea to get kids thinking about littering, hopefully sufficiently for it to sit in their psyche for the rest of their lives.

Now all we needs is to have all McDonalds packaging branded with your own personal ID, and the country will be spic-and-span in no time! 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

‘cept all the smart kids just start pulling rubbish with other kids names on it out of bins 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

But yes, I do like the idea though. Hope it works.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Would this work for graffiti? We could give the kids spray-cans that they could use to paint their own names on public buildings or the sides of train carriages, then everyone would know who was doing it and they would be ashamed. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

only if they used their real names BD.

I dont think “TOX07” is ashamed enough yet. Probably because he doesnt get his Social cheques made out to Mr Tox.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Giving the little gits a good kick up the arse would work just as well.

I heard on the local radio the other day that the police were hunting a local man. A gang of kids aged between 12 & 15 had been throwing stones & muckkies at passing people. One guy stopped and grabbed the nearest kid and threw him to the ground. They reported that this kid was shaken and bruised and they wanted witnesses. WTF, the guy should be getting a pat on the back

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Superb idea. From the Forest of Dean no less!’ is closed to new replies.