Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Superb Estate owners – how you like them ?
  • CountZero

although there were still bits on the 900S (a 1996 car) that weren’t on the Octavia (headlight washers, washer fluid warning level even). decent economy too.

Odd, my 51 plate Octy Elegance has headlight washers and a fluid level warning, although with a 5ltr washer bottle it doesn’t come on that often.

renton
    Free Member

Yup fair one Im only doing 10k a year !

iainc

ah well, the Octavia is on a run out for 2017 facelift, so looks like I may be back to the original plan ….Superb Estate 150 Diesel, SEL, 4 x 4 🙂

br
    Free Member

BMW has been great as a Company Car but as I am going onto a monthly car allowance am keen to look at other options.

You do know that you don’t have to spend all the allowance?

Only asking as when I last got an allowance I spent less than half of it, all in. Meant I was £100pw (£50pw net) better off.

iainc

^^^^ indeed. The Superb saves me a good chunk compared to current company car.

Gary_M
    Free Member

You do know that you don’t have to spend all the allowance?
    Only asking as when I last got an allowance I spent less than half of it, all in. Meant I was £100pw (£50pw net) better off.

I haven’t spent mine since 2008, bought a new car in 2005, paid for it interest free over 3 years, still have it. I’d rather pay it into my pension than buy a car 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Superb Estate owners – how you like them ?’ is closed to new replies.