Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Super Star website how to sign on
  • saladdodger
    Free Member

How the Fug do you get onto it, It wants me to sign in but I have not used it before and I cannot get on

Help I want a s/s rear hub from them

rolfharris
    Free Member

Why would you want to buy anything off the most unpleasant man in the cycling industry? He sells terrible products.

saladdodger
    Free Member

I have had a look at the s/s cassette hub they do and it is cheap and looks worth a punt.

BTW I have tried to have dealings with Orange and they were shit to deal with

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    saladdodger
    Free Member

anyone

uplink
    Free Member

Works for me
    It either gives me the option of signing in or creating an account

I [obviously] never went as far as buying anything from them but it all seems to be working

Northwind

There's 2 options, sign in for an existing customer or create account for a new one. So guess what you do? 🙂

PS, ignore the anti-superstar components you're bound to get, only most of their products are s**t, not all.

saladdodger
    Free Member

I tried a new account but all I could do was to click onto the open new account banner and fug all happened. 😕 And I could not email them either via the link

Hence the query

dogthomson

What's with the animosity towards Superstar? Their wheels seemed to get fairly well received in this months mag.

scaredypants

salad – have you got a flashblocker or popup blocker running ?

Northwind

The owner is a raging c**k, and some of their kit is pretty terrible. I think probably people would forgive one or the other but both together is a bad mix. But, I have to say I've always been happy with my purchases from there, and the aftersales when I had a problem with one part was decent enough.

Salad, try another browser? It looks like a new website, but it's working fine under Firefox for me.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Ta folks I tried to get on with the internet explorer as opposed to Aol

Sorted thank you

All I want is one of there new s/s hubs Half the price of hope and hopefully not as noisy, another lad from stw has one and is quite pleased with it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Super Star website how to sign on’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts