Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • SUPER RAT!
  • kaesae
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You’d think that the idiot who filmed that would have had the common-sense to intervene. Specially after the rat had sunk its teeth into that cat’s back and wouldn’t let go. Tw4t.

The risk of serious/fatal disease from a rat bite are very real. As is presumably, the possibility of the cat then passing it onto a human. Plus rats active in daylight hours are fairly unusual, it often suggests a confused/sick/dying rat.

brakes
    Free Member

they’re stray cats aren’t they? so probably have their own nasty diseases already.
    you’d think four ghetto-cats could have taken one poxy rat.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yeah, bunch of pussies.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

They certainly don’t look like hungry stray cats to me – more like someone’s long-haired pets. Either way makes no difference, increasing the the possibility of feral cats carrying serious diseases benefits no one. And rats are immeasurably greater carriers and, more tolerant of serious diseases, than cats. The whole incident benefited no one – neither the cats nor rat, other than for the amusement of the tosser who filmed it. Intervention would have been simple and could have reduced the possibility of suffering.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Interevention? SUPER RAT would have attacked any human approaching it.

brakes
    Free Member

Intervention

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Mat Damon!!!

kaesae
    Free Member

I for one would have shot that thing on sight, that said the russians where probably all pissed and thought it was a great laugh.

I would not have gone anywhere near that rat, it’s a complete nutter!

jools182
    Free Member

the cats could have just got out of its way

kaesae
    Free Member

jools182 – Member
    the cats could have just got out of its way

Exactly, who the hell do they think they are? lying about relaxing, next they’ll be wanting beer and sun beds.

Good on you, Super Rat! walk where you want and take no sh1t from anyone or thing, 5x cats no problamo!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘SUPER RAT!’ is closed to new replies.