Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Super Deluxe
  • matt07
    Free Member

So who has ridden the new Rockshox Super Deluxe shock? Any noticeable differences to the Monarch Plus?

Pridds

Yes and don’t know! Just getting used to it and previous shock was a dbair so can’t compare to monarch. Seems ok so far but had it set way too soft to start with so wasn’t happy with it but seems much better now.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I have one on my bike. Its better than a Monarch plus but its no X2.

rs
    Free Member

Went from a Devinci Troy with a Monarch to Transition Patrol with Super Deluxe, so two different suspension systems and amount of travel, but I was not amazed by the rock eating capabilities of the new bike… early reviews had talked about magical performance, blah blah, not convinced, looking to try a metric CCDB when they’re available.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I also have a metric Patrol with the RS on it, Its getting a Ohlins coil shortly.

rs
    Free Member

Its getting a Ohlins coil shortly.

Those available in metric just now? I hadn’t noticed. CCDB Coil and Air CS supposed to be available end of the month.

stewartc
    Free Member

Got a metric one on my new Patrol, cannot compare it to the Monarch but against the X2 its very favorable though I am no suspension guru.
    Set the sag, dabbled with the rebound a little (like my shock a little stiff and firm) and rode, 300 plus km and not touched it since so in my book its good.

Might be tempted to also try a coil for bike park holidays but are there any metric versions out there?

poah
    Free Member

coil on a patrol is the mutts nutz

RickDraper
    Free Member

Those available in metric just now? I hadn’t noticed. CCDB Coil and Air CS supposed to be available end of the month.

Not yet no, I am making one for it as I know its going to be spot on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Super Deluxe’ is closed to new replies.