Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Super Chatel gondola + Morclan chairlift mtb trails
  • trauty
    Free Member

hello, need some info about whereabout are some trails right on the mountain above chatel , using the super chatel gondola ( not the bikepark!!) I was told last time i was there that there deffinitelly are some trails but couldnt find them. felt like perfect spot for natural style of trails there. any info would be much appreciated

nickjb
    Free Member

Ridden a few from there but not loads. From the super chatel you can follow your nose and have an explore to some extent as you’ll eventually pop out on the road between morgins and chatel. Head right from the bubble then follow the track down into the bowl then into the woods. There’s a couple of tracks in there. Or head right the bubble, cross the border into Switzerland and follow the track up for a short climb and then head generally south towards morgins. Sorry bit vague.

Stoner
    Free Member

nothing on utagawa, but you might be able to transfer routes on the strava heatmap to a paper IGN.

trauty
    Free Member

was thinking of some natural trail leading back to chatel village from top of gondola.

superfli
    Free Member

From the gondola station, turn left and head down fireroad until a left corner. Turn off into path through field. It’s a few years since I’ve been, but we would regularly take that back to our chalet. You basically just follow that path

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Super Chatel gondola + Morclan chairlift mtb trails’ is closed to new replies.