Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Sunshiiinneee!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s here in Derbyshire! Ashbourne to be precise! There’s even a bit of blue sky dotted around 8)

wwaswas

Sun’s just come out in Hove!

*reaches for bike*

wrightyson
    Free Member

*quickly populates list of outside “urgent” jobs*

CountZero

Sunny here in the People’s Republic of North Wiltshire. 😀
    More rain tonight and tomorrow. 🙁

z1ppy

don’t fall for it, it was sunny here yesterday morning, then pissed it down the rest of the day 🙁

towzer

it’s a trap!!!!!!!!!!!, went out last Sunday, blazing sunshine, managed 10 miles on backroads, then risked 2 miles on what looked like (*and turned out to be)hard pack bridleway (admittedly avoiding large and regular puddles), then got ambitious and decided to try a 100 yard field crossing to miss about 1/2 a mile of busy road, worked for about 2 yards as that’s as far as the bike went before embedding, to make matters worse the top surface was like wet chalk and just slid on lower mud, even walking difficult – emerged other side of field having pushed for 98 yards, cleaned tyres,forks, swingarm, gears and boots, proceeded on road through as many puddles as I could find (and that was easy)

jekkyl

We’re out on 2 wheels tonight, looks like it’ll be the only bit of non rain all weekend.
    Quick get out in it before it goes.

fasthaggis

Sunny here and some of the bastards co-workers have gone skiing today . 👿

grey

Lovely blue sky with sunshine and puffy clouds here in West Fife, bound to rain soon 😆

fasthaggis

It won’t make it to East Fife 😛

ononeorange

Hmph. Just leaving work and looks like I missed it. Is that it done for 2014 then?

righog
    Free Member

Sunny but Cold in Northumberland today.

roach

Thank ****! This winter sure is getting me down!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Sunshiiinneee!!!!’ is closed to new replies.