• This topic has 89 replies, 74 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by _tom_.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Suns out! So…. anyone not planning on spending the evening…
  • scaled
    Free Member

I was out on our local trails, trying to keep up with my mate on his full suss. Beautiful evening, a pint in hayfield and I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus this morning.

New wheels for the bouncy bike definitely need to be ordered!

Kryton57

Señor J – don’t be tempted with short sleeves, I am wearing the scars this morning….

senorj

But I’m from the North… 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    D0NK

Long ride home on the CX, up rochdale canal – scoping for future excursions, bury, rammy, edgeworth and home. Soooo tempting to stop in one of the fine hostelries on the way round but settled for going home for a big thai curry refuel.

Quite a few people out, riding, walking, fishing, very pleasant evening.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Hummed and hawed about going out on my bike last night as I had a hundred other things on my to-do list, then, thankfully, realised that none of them were more important than going out on your bike on a gorgeous summer’s evening:

Last night’s ride

jambalaya
    Free Member

Last night was one of those evenings I miss living in the countryside vs central London. Had a very pleasant evening sat outside the pub (some nice scenery 😉 ) but not the same as a 2hr spin round the hills. Fortunately its due to be a stunning weekend, will be fettling the bike in the sunshine ahead of impending Alps trip. By fettling I mean, cleaning it, tightening a few bolts and spraying on various “lube products” 🙂

Nice photos binners. 35k in 1hr 30, nice work Stef !

I’m supposed to be stripping the hallway

A job best done at night. I think it gets dark about 9pm ?

ernie67

It’s that dry i tried my Rock Razor rear tyre out last night ….i think i will die

nbt

Parked up on the road, walked up the bridleway past the Picking Rods to the crest of the ridge, turned right along the ridge then back through Far Slack farm to Gun farm and back along the road

Loads of the usual suspects -Lapwings, pigeons, crows, starlings etc

Bit more unusual – a few Curlews, at least three Hares, a few Linnets, a handful of Golden Plover, all before we got to the tarmac planing. Went quiet after that, though we did see a Goldcrest at the back of Far Slack farm

One the way home we saw a Little Owl on the phone wires near the lane down to Rowarth. I also saw a roe deer in that area when cycling to work up Gun Road yesterday morning

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Planned it.

Did the washing up in the sink.
    Bought the Miss’ers flowers.
    Bought continental pastries for breakfast in bed.
    Cooked dinner.

Pass denied 🙁 with a passive aggressive “you go out if you want to and leave me to clean the house”, followed shortly by “I think I deserve a cup of tea”. I may have then explained to her in nuanced detail exactly what she deserved.

I’m not angry, I’m just disappointed.

_tom_
    Free Member

^I think the word is “whipped”

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Suns out! So…. anyone not planning on spending the evening…’ is closed to new replies.