Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sunnies and helmets clash
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

Just replaced my Bluegrass golden eyes after an off split it. I wasn’t able to use my sunglasses with it, due to the ends of the arms coming into contact with the helmet where it dropped around the ears. The Scott helmet I’ve just bought has the same issue. – Any helmet-friendly glasses recommendations welcome

legend
    Free Member

Giro Montaro seems good for this (when the pads are still intact). Only realised that my old helmet (Sweet Bushwhacker) was the source of my issues after I replaced it

prawny

Not Radars – absolute nightmare.

Jawbreakers are meant to be good, but they make you look like a goon, I’d suggest riding to a sunglasses shop (or at least taking your helmet with you) and trying some.

legend
    Free Member

er oops, may have got the question back to front

prawny

TBH depending on the OPs current sunnies you might have it the most sensible way round 😆

Onzadog
    Free Member

This is the reason why I couldn’t use a poc tectal with my racing jackets. The giro montaro works though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not Radars – absolute nightmare.

Work perfectly with two different helmets for me.

fasthaggis

I think some helmets with wheel adjusters have a lot more going on at the back,so there are more bits of plastic to clash with if the legs go too far past your ears.This has been the case with my Kask Mojito and some glasses .I just bought a pair of Rudy Projects (Rydon)and they work better(maybe it’s the straight legs).Never had any clash with my MET or GIRO helmets.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sunnies and helmets clash’ is closed to new replies.