Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sunglass/eye protection recommendations…
  • vincienup
    Free Member

I tend toward Uvex 203’s or some cheap chinese Fakelys (which I believe are patterned after Radarlocks) and it’s not the first time I’ve got something in my eye while riding but last night I got a particularly good divot in both eyes while descending at a lick and tbh it could have ended badly.

I don’t want to wear goggles and I’d prefer not to add a front guard simply because I always seem to end up having issues with them.

I’m wondering what else might provide a closer fit at the top of my cheekbone. I was wondering maybe Jawbones (I know the name refers to the lens retention)

Is this something I really need to go and try on somewhere with a lot of stock?

Stoner
    Free Member

half jackets with XLJ* lenses are cut to the cheek bone.

* fakeleys available.

Personally I dont buy Oakley or Fakeley anymore and just get cheap pairs from On-One or Bolles from the builders merchant.

geoffj

Bolles from ebay

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    philstone

I’ve got some 4 year old Jawbones which I swear by.. I’ve also got some XLJ Flakjackets, but the Jawbones are far better for coverage. They used to be available in Fakley flavour but I’ve not looked for a while..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sunglass/eye protection recommendations…’ is closed to new replies.