Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sunday's Whinlatter Challenge – Any bailers?
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Anyone needing to sell their place for Sunday’s Whinlatter Challenge?

It’s full now and I’m not sure if I can enter on the day.

If so please email me, address in profile.

Ta

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I was hanging off to see if my dodgy knee was up to it, interested to find out if entry on the day is available.

radoggair
    Free Member

at this rate the event might not be on. Rumours of 6″ deep snow half way up the north/south side

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Please can I start an orderly queue behind the OP just in case more than 1 person wishes to sell a place.

cheers

postierich
    Free Member

Riding Borrowdale on Saturday John if you fancy a pre event warm up beers in Keswick in the evening 😀

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Got a place now.

postierich – Member
    Riding Borrowdale on Saturday John if you fancy a pre event warm up beers in Keswick in the evening

I wasn’t going to get up there until mid afternoon, You camping where you said before?

radoggair – Member
    at this rate the event might not be on. Rumours of 6″ deep snow half way up the north/south side

Doesn’t worry me and my Fat Bike 😉

postierich
    Free Member

John need somewhere to shower after riding on saturday,so might be parking up near the leisure centre but that could change and I might try parking up @ Whinlatter centre around 6pm so I can have a lie in in the morning.Helping out doing the tail end charlie so will be having a few Saturday night my mobile

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Number noted Rich.

You can delete it now mate.

See you on Saturday

BenjiM

If they cancel, I just hope it’s 48 hours before hand so I can get my money back for my hotel! 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

Got a couple of friends booked to do it.

Forecast for heavy snow Friday and light snow Saturday followed by sub-zero temps for Sunday. Could make it interesting.

postierich
    Free Member

Benji why cancel your hotel you could always ride some natural trails!

postierich
    Free Member

Thanks mods I was a bit late!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

neninja – Member

Forecast for heavy snow Friday and light snow Saturday followed by sub-zero temps for Sunday. Could make it interesting.

I’ve a spare Fat Bike available to rent for the event at £250 😉

BenjiM

Benji why cancel your hotel you could always ride some natural trails!

My wife and little girl are with me, so the likelihood is that we’ll find something else to do. We’re stopping in Cockermouth. If the snow that’s been forecast this morning is anything to go by we might not be going at all on Saturday!

miner29er
    Free Member

Got an email Fri 22nd Mar at 11:15am from a mate who lives in Braithwaite at the bottom of the forest. He said there’s not much snow but it’s bloody cold.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sunday's Whinlatter Challenge – Any bailers?’ is closed to new replies.