Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Sunday morning: Why are you on here and not out riding?
  • LMT
    Free Member

Been this morning, blast round the dog and monkey, now home to do so im told normal sunday things!!

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Trail-building and then riding this afternoon. Stood in a field this morning while partner picked berries.

RealMan
    Free Member

Torn trapezius. The annoying thing is it doesn't hurt that much until I start doing something like cycling, and then it just spasms every 30 seconds or so and massively hurts.

Although if I had been ok it would've taken some motivation today, its absolutely pouring. I suppose I should hypothetically mtfu.

Haze

Had a quick 25 on the road bike earlier, off out for Sunday dinner in a bit…starving!

gonetothehills
    Free Member

All done and dusted by 08.45 this morning. Nice traditional xc loop on the hardtail and could then sample the delights of Tesco with Mrs gtth. Still – it's good for brownie point accumulation. Did the same yesterday – 26 miles on the roadbike before brekkie and a 'normal' day thereafter (plus that was the best weather of the day by miles!) It all goes to help the karma for the full day out passes. 🙂

scaredypants

been out, on the road

I was ossum – passed loads of riders, inc some small groups. Then somebody took my photo at the finish of the …. CHARITY FUN RIDE ??!! Bugger, maybe I'm not cancellara

(the following mile or two after the finish are gently uphill. Some young bloke overtook me at the start of it and was about 250yds ahead by the top 😳 )

tandemwarriors

Supposed to be halfway up Ben Lomond by now, but the weather is grim!!
    Bike tinkering & watching touring cars instead.

mattjng
    Free Member

Was working for 20 hours on Friday, then worked yesterday, working again today. Can not beat disasters at your customers.
    It does look lovely and sunny out of the window but at least I can tell myself all the trails round Bristol will be quagmires at the moment 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

working in africa.

There is a 10000ft volcano behind the house and im sure it has some trails on it but not allowed to go + no bike haha

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Children, rain, tescos, blah blah blah…..

Done 130 miles or so this week though so don't feel too guilty.

Curly68
    Free Member

Done the washing and hung it out, tidied up kitchen, just got to dishes after a bit of lunch then out with my daughter for a couple of hours.
    Joys of single parenting!

ThePilot
    Free Member

Huge hangover after going to V Festival yesterday!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Last of 7 nightshifts tonight followed by 15 days off, yeehaa!
    Will be testing the new Orange this week!

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

We were supposed to be down the beach at the air festival but it looks like a write off like yesterday was.

Dancake
    Free Member

12hr shift 0630-18.30. Having 1st break now. its been busy 🙁

Chainsaw in the shin last weekend

holp crap, man!

Shorty121
    Free Member

Just got back from the alps for 2 weeks and has got some rather excited border collies wanting to be trained to work sheep

foxyrider
    Free Member

erm now its afternoon I was out at 9.30 – did a very poor attempt at a 80Km training run around Dartmoor inc Dartmeet, Widecomme Hill and Doccombe – Now for a sleep 🙁 But I still got chores to do – Some hoovering next 🙁

Kuco

On standby and already been called out once this morning with possibly more call outs this evening.

donks
    Free Member

Not allowed. But am working near cannock tomorrow so i'll take the bike and ride the bsard in the rain if i have to.

forge197
    Free Member

got a unplanned ride around Mabie this am and this pm will rebuild the DH bike.

Northwind

Having a day off. Rode every day from sunday to friday last week and at least 2 of the rides were bigger than any one I've ever done before, so I reckon I'm allowed.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Went out running instead.
    Still waiting for me legs to start functioning properly again.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Sunday morning: Why are you on here and not out riding?’ is closed to new replies.