Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Sunday morning ride around Halifax, Queensbury, Shibden Valley way etc?
  • tk46hal
    Free Member

Anybody out in the morning, 7.30 ish? Most of the regular riding crew are hitting the roads or going into winter hibernation.
    Anyone up for a 2-2.5 hour ride?

tk46hal
    Free Member

No one playing out then?

dandax1990
    Free Member

I’d of been up for this but off the bike due to broken collarbone. Maybe in the future!

Clover

7.30am? Have you no respect for the Sunday morning lie in?

tk46hal
    Free Member

Early bird syndrome. Best part of the day and still back to enjoy your day doing other things!

Clover

Like sleeping?

sandwicheater

Not this weekend but would be keen on another weekend. Just started working in Sowerby Bridge and would like to get to know the trails.

tmb467
    Free Member

Google the Calderdale mountain bike marathon

Route is available – covers some very nice trails round Sowerby and Hebden

sandwicheater

Good shout tmb467, that’s next Sunday sorted.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Some of the harder, stupid ones are meeting at 7.30 in the morning. Weather is going to be crap but who cares!!!!!
    Anyone/body are welcome!!!!!

Holmesey
    Free Member

9:15 for 9:30 depart from Works in Sowerby Bridge. probably out for 2-3 hours then back for lunch. Works welcomes muddy bikers, dogs etc and does top brunch food and great ale.
    more than welcome to join us, Holmesey.
    If you really are out at 7:30, you could join us afterwards!

tk46hal
    Free Member

Family commitments afterwards!
    A quick muddy 30 miler then home for jobs. I work 6 days so have to max my Sundays.
    Next time I’ll make one in.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Only 4 out this morning! We met at Coley church and did a steep climb up to Southowram to wake up. Up to the Beacon and down to Siddal. On through the Hebble path to Copley and up the bank and over the moors at Norland and back home via Elland/canal etc. A great ride and missed all the crap weather and still home for poached eggs at 10 am! 😉

rockhopperbike

sounds a good run- i live near Coley Church- may give you a shout next time !

tk46hal
    Free Member

More the merrier and you would be very welcome!

tk46hal
    Free Member

Meeting at Coley church at 7.45am Sunday morning for a 2/3 hour ride if anyone is up for it!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Sunday morning ride around Halifax, Queensbury, Shibden Valley way etc?’ is closed to new replies.