Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Sunday evening boredom thread
  • allthegear
    Free Member

If only I had the same inspiration with my hair…

emma82
    Free Member

It’s all very rubbish isn’t it. Kath Kidston is a good idea. All I want is a reasonably sized banner to hang above the cake which will set against a white wall (with us between the cake and wall when cutting obv) so something large enough to be really noticeable above our heads when we cut the cake

emma82
    Free Member

Dont even get me started on hair. I had a trial run last week and I can’t decide for the life of me what to do with it. Was very pretty but not really me 🙁

emsz
    Free Member

I *have* to go to bed…

Em82, just make sure your stylist does what YOU want not what she wants!!

althepal

Dress talk aside ( been there, survived it), me and and a coupla mates did the black at Kirroughtree today, trails dry and swoopy, bike hoovered it all up and had a great day. Came home to a lovely home cooked Diinner and even managed to get a leaking boiler sorted out in time to put my wee boy to bed. An awesome day!
    Af is a bitch, also sending positive vibes out to all and hoping that any dress related stresses are abated soon. Oh aye, I’ve heard that coast stuff is lovely but VERY expensive… £200 for a
    Dress? I could get a wheel for that!!

allthegear
    Free Member

I love Kirroughtree – I never seem to tire of it.

Glad you had a good day there and maybe you have just reminded me to get back up there…

Rachel

emma82
    Free Member

lol @althepal I know but the friends I have who would spend £200 on a dress wouldn’t be able to comprehend £200 on a wheel either. Personally I’d rather spend it on a wheel but tis fun trying on the dresses 🙂

I’m off too. Night night x

allthegear
    Free Member

Me too – all day meeting tomorrow about the layout of an intranet site – better sleep now or might be tempted tomorrow!!!

Rchel

althepal

I had trouble believing dresses could cost that much until I found out how much the wedding dress cost… FFS!!
    (bu tit was worth it- Awwww!)

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Sunday evening boredom thread’ is closed to new replies.