Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • SUNBURNT, TREATMENT ADVICE, for thick parents
  • project
    Free Member

Bit of a rant,
    Got slightly sunburnt today, forgot to put on the kebab and chip fat lotion before i went out, (old northerners tip), and got the itch, but seen a load of small children and parents realy badly burnt red, dont these so called adults realise that deep sunburn on kids is dangerous, and that tonight they will be down A and E, blocking the waiting room with screaming kids, instead of buying some sun tan lotion.

Then there are the ones who leave kids in cars on hot days, but thats already ben addresed.

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you mention it to them?

vinnyeh

It’s sunblock, not suntan lotion.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    headfirst
    Free Member

So you admit to not applying any suncream yourself but wish to admonish others for doing likewise… or are you mad at them for having more sensitive skin than you?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Worst rant of the week….

Dire.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Kids been out in the garden all day, brief fling with the sun cream then we decided it was sun tops time. So cheap and readily available from decathlon etc. No excuses parents….

project
    Free Member

Did you mention it to them?

ever tried tellin a parent how to lok after their kid……..

chewkw
    Free Member

Aloe Vera plant (use the inside jelly bits from the leaf) if you have some but if not get those Aloe Vera after sun gel from Superdrug or Boots.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

SUNBURNT, TREATMENT ADVICE, for thick people….

Wear suncream. If you don’t, you’ll get sunburnt.

OK, so perhaps parents have that responsibility for their kids, but if you’re a grown adult, get your own house in order before a rotten rant.

🙂

djglover
    Free Member

Don’t the benefits of vit. D production now outweigh the risks of skin cancer from getting burnt?

Must be true, I read it in the mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323506/Struck-rickets-sports-mad-boy-played-garden-smothered-sun-block.html

bren2709

GAL!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It’s sunblock, not suntan lotion.

Not up here it isn’t.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI[/video]

chakaping
    Free Member

At least he didn’t say sunscreen.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Peeling off burnt skin is one of the great pleasures of childhood. I’d be saddened to see it’s demise.

zippykona

You could peg me out in the Sahara for a week and i would stil be a shade of white dulux would call pasty.
    All I have ever wanted is a cyclists sun tan. 😥

CountZero

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI&sns=em [/video]

Merak

Prevention is better than cure, apparently. If you wish to get ahead, get a hat.

sherry
    Free Member

As said before aloe vera after sun. Drink plenty of water, keep hydrated as much as possible! If really sore some pain relief at night especially helps, some 8/500 should do the trick if you have them.

Buy some P50 apply once sun block works very well even with sweating a lot.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘SUNBURNT, TREATMENT ADVICE, for thick parents’ is closed to new replies.