Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sun Singletrack Rims
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Long term user reviews please! For hardtail DH/4X/Jumping and maybe some hippity hoppity trials malarky

WackoAK
    Free Member

I have them on one of my bikes – Fort William, Inners etc and they have been flawless and I’m not the best rider so they will have had plenty of shonky landings.

Plenty of reviews here

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Had a reputation for flat spotting/going egg shaped due to the flat profile not providing much vertical strength.

Didn’t have any problems with my set mind you, but I didn’t have them long. Mavic EN321’s were alway cheeper/lighter/stronger and I’ve had those for years and the rear is only just begining to eat spokes.

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve used mine for around 6 years for everything from all-day epics to downhilling in Whistler, and they have been absolutely brilliant,

Get a decent wheelbuilder to build them up for you and you will be hard-pushed to destroy them

Lifer
    Free Member

Thanks folks!

brakes
    Free Member

I have a pair on my DH/FR bike – don’t do a lot of long battering DH stuff on them, mostly short runs and jumps and drops, but they’ve stayed pretty true – and that includes 2 weeks of hammering in Whistler/ BC.
    The rear does have a slight flat spot, but nothing to worry about. The wheels are about 4 years old.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sun Singletrack Rims’ is closed to new replies.