• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by iolo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Summit Cycles
  • seanthesheap
    Free Member

I just wanted to give a shout out to Summit Cycles in Aberystwyth, took a wheel in with a broken spoke at around 4pm and it was fixed and ready for collection before 6pm same day. Great service, friendly staff and a nice shop to visit, saved our holiday, thanks guys.

lawman91

Summit was my LBS during my 3 years at uni in Aberystwyth, and they never let me down. Always super helpful and put up with several issues of mine which were in no way related to them, but every time they helped me out. Nice that supported the uni club as well, 10% off pretty much everything and helped with events and so on. Went back about 18 months after I graduated and managed to find a Magic Mary on the shelf, no where had them in stock, couldn’t one through the LBS I work in now so was chuffed to find it after near as damn it 3 months of looking. Was happy to pay full RRP in the circumstances and give a little back for the times they helped me. Still gave me my 10% uni club discount, which I simply refused. Those guys deserve all the credit I’m sure they already get and then some and the newly refurbished shop looks the business as well!

PJ266
    Free Member

Same story as above, great shop and people. Good to work with as president of the Uni club too.

Happily soon to be my LBS once more.

dreednya

My LBS for all my mtbing life and can’t fault them. Organise some cracking events as well – legendary Dyfi Enduro, Coed-y-brenin Antifreeze and Coed-y-brenin Enduro 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve only been in a couple of times for restock/spares during road trips, and from that limited experience, the above seems spot on. Good shop, good people.

iolo
    Free Member

Summit are great. Joe can be grumpy though 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Summit Cycles’ is closed to new replies.