Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Summer to winter overnight!
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

Dry trails to a bogfest – got filthy today riding round marple/mellor. It's like blimmin October, so muddy 🙁

elaineanne
    Free Member

wot are you a man or a mouse…. or a southern softie ? 😉
    i was out walking today in the pouring rain and got muddy too..dam my straightend hair became fluffy "…lol it was out with the pink hair straighteners as soon as i got home ! lol 😉

Drac

What it's a bit cooler than yesterday but hardly winter and yes we have a little rain here but going to take a hell of lot more to make it a bogfest, the ground is like concrete.

sc-xc

Aaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was waiting for the news at 10 to tell me what the weather was like. Damn you 😀

smell_it
    Free Member

M6TTF
    Free Member

I've got No problem getting muddy – I'm a hard northerner, not a southern shandy drinkin nancyboy 😉 I just don't expect to be hosing myself off before I can get back in the car in bloody June! And FYI, it was bloody sloppy mate, granted it was still fast but really muddy!

I had to clean my bike an everything!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Very good BB lol

Drac

**** me your a grumpy git today. Mud it's all year round you know.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I just don't expect to be hosing myself off before I can get back in the car in bloody June! And FYI, it was bloody sloppy mate, granted it was still fast but really muddy!

Yeah, it's bang out of order given the fantastic summers we've enjoyed for the last few years.

Oh, wait…

ahwiles
    Free Member

june's always a big soggy, and july, August too come to think of it. The months from September through till May are also renowned for their dampness.

s'why this land is green and pleasant innit.

June = Glastonbury, need i say any more?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Summer to winter overnight!’ is closed to new replies.