Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Summer gloves…
  • LMT
    Free Member

Tend to wear mitts as a rule, but after a couple of recent offs , brambles etc been thinking of some long finger summer gloves. Any recommendations? must have a gel pad in for comfort, and be around the £30 mark.

binners

661 Raji’s are the best summer gloves by a country mile IMHO

Wear them til they fall to bits, buy another pair….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

binners – Member
    661 Raji’s Troy Lee XC are the best summer gloves for anything apart from winter by a country mile IMHO

Wear them til they fall to bits, buy another pair….

FTFY, my dear BinBins.

binners

I Love Troy Lee XC’s as well Flashy dear boy. In fact I just bought yet another pair.

But for full on summer, when it’s proper hot and sweaty – all 3 days of it – you can’t beat the 661’s

Seriously…. Give ’em a try.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Didnt like my Troy Lee XC’s much. They fell apart really quick.

Royal Quantum is my current glove of choice.

tang
    Free Member

Lizard Skins for me.

fudge9202
    Free Member

661 Raji for me

philb88
    Free Member

Royal signatures.

Bought 4 pairs of their 2011 editions, all still going strong even through winter!

hatter

Long time TLD XC fan here but agree they’re a bit clammy in properly hot weather. Used to wear the TLD Airs as well but tended to go through them a bit quickly.

Just got a pair of the Bliss minimalist gloves which seem like they may do the trick, super meshy backs and a nice fit.

If they last well then they’ll be my new summer glove,. if not, back to the TLD’s I guess.

lunge

Spec Body Geometry jobs for me, the ones with a thin back, Ridges I think. I like them.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Got some of the crane ones from a couple of bike events ago in aldi – comfy, and cheap!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Summer gloves…’ is closed to new replies.