Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • suit carrier holdall?
  • MSP

I am looking for a combined suit carrier & holdall to use for carry on luggage, I would have thought it to be a fairly common business travel essential, but my google foo seems to be failing me. Can anyone recomend one that is not too expensive?

igm

I have two.

A Henty roll which is very good but not cheap.

And an unused one in the wardrobe – can’t remember the make but it’s a little narrow for my shoulder width. I’m a 44-46″ chest though.

Might do a deal if you want – email in profile.

MSP

The henty roll looks great, but 4 times the price I had hoped to pay.

I have a 50″ chest so unfortunately your alternative would be no good for me either.

igm

Henty would be a bit narrow for you too at that chest size. There’s two sizes but the large one is just right for me

Harry_the_Spider

There was a most excellent review of the Henty Wingman on this very website back in 2015.

Linky-poo

Not sure how good it would be as hold-all though. The suit carrier is very good and the wash bag bit in the middle has a reasonable capacity. You can get some stuff in the outer pockets, but it wouldn’t do for a massive amount. I’d use mine for an overnight trip, but for anything longer I’d take a suit-fold type bag because it has more pockets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘suit carrier holdall?’ is closed to new replies.