• This topic has 138 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Suicide Squad
  • legend
    Free Member

Yup, Scott Pilgrim vs the World is a very entertaining film. Based on a comic book as it happens. As was Kick Ass. So was Batman Begins and the Dark Knight Rises, Dredd, The Kingsman, 30 Days of Night, Old Boy, Road to Perdition, History of Violence, Blade…..

but only one of them has Mary Elizabeth Winstead

DezB
    Free Member
    alcolepone
    Free Member

“super” film, really good

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

I haven’t seen it; I don’t ‘do’ superhero movies

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I saw it. I was entertained. I win.

duckman

Good,wasnt it? Just nice to see a superhero film without Robert Downey Jr in it.

DezB
    Free Member

Or Chris Evans..

kimbers

I just watched the extended version on bluray

even the soundtrack couldnt save it

yeah it was obvious that there was another film made before and then incorporated into the flashbacks

a few glimpses of an alright film, but even as superhero films go, it just didnt live up to its potential

Pigface
    Free Member

It was a mess

DezB
    Free Member

Weird thread. I posted loads on it and don’t remember it at all. Someone hijacked my account.
    Lego Batman was crap btw.

flaps
    Free Member

I got it for Christmas and enjoyed it! Harley Quinn stole the show 😉
    It did go a bit weird when they all started getting the bad lass but still worth a watch imo.

Northwind

Finally saw it myself, I actually really enjoyed it. It suffered from the recutting and a bit too much of the plot just didn’t make sense (OK, I appreciate it’s a daft superhero action film, but you’ve got to remain in tune to your own bullshit, and it sometimes didn’t). But still, I thought it succeeded at what it set out to do.

(no idea what differences there were between my version and the cinema release though)

mcnultycop

I got the film free from Sky at Christmas. It was terrible, and generally I like superhero type films.

Disjointed nonsense.

mikey74
    Free Member

Good film, I thought. Not gonna change the World, but a good film nonethelesss

lazybike
    Free Member

But that birds ass though…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A really bad film, I wanted to like it and there was a good film in there just very poorly put together. In the way that marvel gave us the avengers one at a time before they got together the film spent way too long trying to remind us why we should care about them while delivering a lame comic book meal game villan plot over the top.
    Some of the characters existed elsewhere first and needed to live there for a bit.
    Dc seems to just be off in the films a bit, batman vs superman was the same plan as captain America civil war but in that case we had been with them for longer so actually gave a shit about them.
    The justice league setup (or whatever it was) in suicide squad was strange and put of place, all a but trying too hard.

hols2
    Free Member

I started watching it on a flight, didn’t make any sense, gave up pretty quickly.

Drac

I enjoyed but the editing was a mess, to it had much more potential.

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Suicide Squad’ is closed to new replies.