Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Suggestions Wanted for Rant
  • joao3v16
    Free Member

I wasn’t a victim of The Great CRC Fraud Operation.

I’m pretty content with the look of the Olympic MTB course on a “it’s fit-for-purpose” basis.

I’ve never had a problem with the service at Halfords or Evans.

I’ve no reason to get all offended and self-righteous about a motorists actions following my morning commute.

Buying and selling via the classifieds has always worked great.

So, can someone please tell me what’s left that I should be ranting about on here in the hope that someone agrees with me and therefore makes me feel better?

Thanks.

binners

We’ve got a Tory government, and you need someone to tell you what to rant about. Sweet Jesus!!

Come and sit with me in the pub once I’ve had a few. Preferably while I’m reading the paper. I could give you a years worth of rants in five minutes. What’s more they’d all be both righteous and correct.

AND ANOTHER FUGGIN THING!!!!!…….

😉

clubber
    Free Member

Rant about the lack of something to rant about?

SiB
    Free Member

if you changed the r to a w and the t to a k I could give you many suggestions to rwantk over

RealMan
    Free Member

Go for a ride that takes you past a TT. Then come back and complain that you saw loads of roadies out today, and not a single one stopped to greet you and have a 5 minute conversation about the weather.

rkk01
    Free Member

No imagination…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Mis aligned tyres logos and valves?

pooor puctunation and gramma and speling?

Lack of Big Bike Bash threads?

thebunk

Sounds like you need a subscription to Singletrack, and the patience of a four year old. Then you could have a rant every month…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Chinese Lanterns?

slowrider
    Free Member

Ive just done it with your mum. rant about that.

kimbers

how about as the country apparently struggles on the brink of bankrupcy
    and we have gotten out of iraq
    and hopefully winding up in afgahnistan soon
    the goivernment has just taken us into another unwinable, pointless war over oil that could last till the end of the year

yunki
    Free Member

bit of a niche one here for you..

the unwillingness of printing firms to produce a one off large format low resolution monochrome digital print onto a lightweight paperstock..

or a more general one..

the unwillingness of reception staff to admit that the subject you wish discuss is outside of their range of knowledge.. preferring instead to just give a ‘computer says no’ response when a more appropriate course of action would be to consult a more senior member of staff..

Dancake
    Free Member

people who creep forward at traffic lights?

philconsequence
    Free Member

how unfair it is on the average t-rex that his arms are so short

nicko74

Have you SEEN the price of Hope Pro 2 axle adapters these days?! £17 for one pair? Crazy!

er… pretty weak, I know 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions Wanted for Rant’ is closed to new replies.