Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Suffolk Riding Groups/Riders – A moment of your time if I may ……
  • letmetalktomark

Are there many groups that ride out around Suffolk (Brandon/Thetford etc) thinking more informal than formal as I know the race teams regularly meet up.

I frequently ride out from Brandon but apart from a couple of organized (retro)bike rides I tend to do so alone – which I am cool with.

Having ridden this weekend and been chased down by a couple of xc whippets I fancy doing more rides as a part of a group – to aid with better pacing, chasing down etc.

So if you ride in Suffolk as part of group and don't mind the addition of A N Other then give me a shout 🙂

Cheers,

Mark

flange
    Free Member

Hi,

I'm in Suffolk and would welcome a ride out. I'm near Ipswich but regularly ride Thetford and Tunstall

Will email you

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

we're a group of misfits that have found each other over the years. We regularly have rides organised from BCP (and further afield). It's always good to see a new face as the old ones are looking a bit old and haggard now 😉 Feel free to come along anytime:

ificanrideit

peterh
    Free Member

TIMBER, the Thetford trail group are getting better organised with regular rides. Post something on the forum: http://timbermtb.org/forum

MrGreedy

As others have said, check out the TIMBER and Thetfordmtbracing.com forums, there seem to be plenty of informal rides organised on there. Depending where you are, TROGmtb.com may be worth a look – we ride mainly nearer Ipswich but there's nearly always one weekend and at least one midweek evening ride. TROG is a club, but in my experience a very welcoming and friendly one, and you don't have to be a member to come along to rides.

schmiken

A little further south are the TROG lads….

tommid
    Free Member

Myself and a coouple of others ride most weekends at Thetford and Brandon, but we are not fast or serious just there to spur each other on. You can join us any time you fancy. Drop me an email at tmiddleton AT cambridge DOT org
    We are all friendly and just up for a fun ride and chat…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suffolk Riding Groups/Riders – A moment of your time if I may ……’ is closed to new replies.