Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • suffering with dizziness playing on my laptop (skyrim/oblivion) any advice?
  • racefaceec90

since my 360 has gone kaput,am now playing skyrim/oblivion on my laptop instead.

the only problem is that it makes me feel weird after a short time playing the games (sort of headaches/dizziness).

my laptop can run skyrim pretty well (fps seems pretty good with a mod i installed to help low spec pc’s to run the game) it’s just really annoying tbh as i didn’t suffer with this playing my 360 (with old tube tv 😕

ta 🙂

gavstorie
    Free Member

its motion sickness… i used to get it with counterstrike.. stop playing it for a few days and it should go away..

althepal

Ahhhh Counterstrike..

endurogangster
    Free Member

Connect your laptop to the tv and play it through that

hot_fiat

Put your laptop down and go outside and play?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Borrow this sweet setup. If you feel dizzy just bash the table – the graphics card will move in its socket and the whole OS will corrupt.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I guess the real answer is use the TV to play 😉 Try a cheap StarTech adaptor from ebuyer.

EDIT:

Another answer is just use a Nvidia Geforce 470 with my particular combination of hardware and software – you’ll get such bad graphical glitches and TDR errors you’ll sell your highly overclockable card just to get away from their shoddy drivers. This happened just now and the flaming thing crashes after login about 50% of the time. Has ever since about mid 2012. Works fine using Win7 with no service pack and with the acient drivers on the DVD from Zotac.

Newly minted AMD fanboy here.

bikemike1968
    Free Member

Watch pron instead?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘suffering with dizziness playing on my laptop (skyrim/oblivion) any advice?’ is closed to new replies.