Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Sufferfest videos… Where can I get them?
  • jockthestore
    Free Member

Want to get my hands on some of these, though don’t want to fork out ridiculous amounts of money. Any ideas?

warton
    Free Member

buy them from the guys that made them. they don’t do it for fun.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Less than a tenner each doesn’t seem ridiculous to me 😕

mysterymove
    Free Member

They do bundles which work out cheaper too…

njee20
    Free Member

Or you can get a pack of 3 of them for £20 or so. Angels, Downward Spiral and a 30 minute TT jobby.

mlpinto
    Free Member

I think you also get some now if you pay for a premium Strava subscription – I think you can then watch them on your phone.

Sorry for being vague but just going on the memory of an email I saw a few weeks back…

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Jock, are you Scottish…?

njee20
    Free Member

If none of these appeal then thievingpikeyscum.com had some I think, perhaps more up your street?

jockthestore
    Free Member

Yes Rusty, Scottish and living up to the thrifty stereotype. 🙂

mactheknife

Crazy idea but why don’t you just buy them. Great videos for winter training. oh and you are a tightarse. FACT.

theotherjonv

I’ve got three.

No, you can’t share them.

tomd
    Free Member

Thieving tightarse

TiRed

Or you can get a pack of 3 of them for £20 or so. Angels, Downward Spiral and a 30 minute TT jobby.

This. Try these first and see how you get on.

You’ll get no truck for free file because
    1) It’s theft.
    2) Sufferfest is a small company with a very good product that deserve to do well.
    3) Depriving them of revenue means they will be less able to pay for all that nice video footage for new workouts.
    4) They are worth it -particularly the bundles.

Angels or Downward spiral if you just want a flavour. Either can be torture.

njee20
    Free Member

I’d agree with that, and frankly I found the Long Scream (which I’ve remembered is the name of the TT one) pretty brutal too, unrelenting, even without tacking it onto the end of another session as intended!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

well, that didnt go how the OP intended, and I am impressed by the response. Having bought and stashed a turbo for the foul weather I’ll have to see what all the fuss is about, sufferfests are obviously worth it.

njee20
    Free Member

Having invested in TrainerRoad yesterday as well I’d be inclined to say that’s better. I’m not totally sure I’d revisit the Sufferfest vids time and time again.

Edit: but I do have a power meter, which helps with TrainerRoad.

Haze

Njee, try running them through TrainerRoad…

legend
    Free Member

jockthestore – Member
    Yes Rusty, Scottish and living up to the thrifty stereotype.
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Probably an East coaster too, so tight but rich!

titusrider
    Free Member

Another plus one for buy them you tight arse, they are great, id recommend local hero and it seamed like a good idea at the time

mrblobby
    Free Member

Yup sufferfest through trainerroad is brutal! I think they are doing a tour of sufferlandia again soon too, which could be tempting.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’m currently dripping sweat all over the place with wobbly legs waiting to cool down enough for a shower having just finished “the long scream” – I bought several videos and the novice training plan 4 weeks ago and they’ve got the best biking cost/benefit ratio of anything I’ve bought.

timidwheeler

My favourite is Blender.

njee20
    Free Member

Njee, try running them through TrainerRoad…

Ah yes, will try that. Just meant if you’re investing in one it would probably be TR for me. Particularly as you can do the sets from Sufferfest, just without the video. Stick YouTube on and you’re away.

They are definitely motivational though.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Sufferfest videos… Where can I get them?’ is closed to new replies.