Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sufferfest app
  • backinireland
    Free Member

Anyone using?
    I have only a standard turbo trainer
    Currently use it with a Garmin coupled to a speed/ cadence sensor
    No wifi in garage but I see you can download videos

andrw13
    Free Member

I’m using it and like it. It’s good to have access to all the cycling videos plus some yoga ones and training plans that are a mix of workouts and technique.
    It’s better than the stand alone videos as it shows heart rate and power as part of the app, you used to need to use through trainer road to get this info.
    I’ll probably be using it less now as the weather improves so will end the subscription till next winter.
    I use the downloads so the workout doesn’t get ruined by buffering. I think you still need some kind of internet connection to show you have an active subscription. I can check if you need me to. Worst case you could probably pair laptop to your phone to verify your license?

DT78
    Free Member

I’m thinking about switching from trainerroad. How many training sessions do they have now? One of the things I like about trainerroad is the choice

andrw13
    Free Member

There’s plenty of sessions to choose from, around 40 cycling videos / workouts plus yoga ones. The number of training plans is fairly limited but there’s enough unless you want to train very specifically for one area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sufferfest app’ is closed to new replies.