Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • subscription question
  • kraftyone
    Free Member

Hi All,

Have subscribed today (print + digital), just wondering if I’ll get the print latest issue sent to me or if I’ve missed the cut off? Also, what’s the free gift?

Thanks in advance

Drac

Thanks very much for subscribing.

subs@singletrackworld.com – 01706 814397

All you questions may better answered there, although we have highlighted your thread too.

Mark

Your first issue will be issue 94 as all subscriber issues are sent out at the same time in a single batch. That batch left the printers last Friday. However, you will have instant access to the digital mags that not only include issue 93 but every other issue back to 2001 (via the mag archive).
    Also, for situations such as yours we’ve set the price of the printed mag to £2.95 posted for all subscribers when ordered in our online shop.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Well done Krafty, fyi I was digital only for a while as living abroad but am glad to be back and to have the proper magazine again ! As above you can download the PDFs. If the post wasn’t so expensive I’d send you 92 as I’m done with it

scc999

Slight hijack – when using one of the shops that gives Premier subscribers a discount, how does one prove they are such a person?

Si

kraftyone
    Free Member

Cheers Drac & Mark

Jambalya – I’ve (begrudgingly) converted to kindle for books but you can’t beat a real print magazine… for one it won’t fit between my legs and end up in the toilet when I drop it like my phone will 😉

Mark

Login to the site on your phone and then go here.. http://singletrackworld.com/premier/digitalcard/

Show them your phone.
    Also… coming soon. Our Singletrack Premier App that will not only display your card but list every offer from every Premier dealer sorted by the distance they are from you 🙂

scc999

Cheers Mark.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Good idea Mark.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘subscription question’ is closed to new replies.