Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Subjects that inspire you to open a vein
  • benji
    Free Member

Blatant bigotted opinions based on a sample of one bit of evidence, which is usually either anecdotal or second hand, but touted as a statistical fact.

That and sexuality, you spend more time eating toast than shagging people of your persuasion, but it’s seen as a such a big deal, it makes no difference to most things in life, but is seen as such a massive deal. Yes you are gay, so what, just chose which biscuit you want at tea break and get on with it, no I don’t care if you prefer the pink wafer or the bourbon.

piemonster

Custard Cream given the choice

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I quite like to keep up with current affairs in the news but even though it’s vitally important I just cannot bring myself to read or care about anything to do with the NHS.

I’m intrigued as to why you can’t bring yourself to care, even a little bit, about the NHS? Genuine question.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

Because he’s actually Jeramy Hunt?

Smudger666

Other people’s dreams. Not their aspirations, but their actual dreams. I can’t think of anything, literally anything, more pointless than listening to some one else’s recollection of their dream.

Fortunately, I managed to resign from the post that had me working opposite a woman whose idea of riveting conversation was to recount her latest dream and ponder its **** meaning.

Spin
    Free Member

I have it on good authority that recounting your dreams is the third most boring thing you can do. I hardly need tell you what the other two are.

Unless:

A. You are female, attractive, the dream involved me and was so erotically charged that you feel the need to replicate it right here and now.

B. You have a solid track record of dreams predicting the future and this one involved lottery numbers

bearnecessities

Politics & Religion.

EDIT:

if I’m honest I am middle class

Genuine question – do you pick your own class? I thought it was an opinion bestowed upon you by others?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Subjects that inspire you to open a vein’ is closed to new replies.