Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • subaru impreza new model , anybody got 1 ?
  • lord
    Free Member

has anyone got a new impreza wrx ? good or bad ? cheers

radoggair
    Free Member

think they only sold 13 in the first 2 months of being on sale, the wrx version anyway so good luck on finding someone with one. They are ugl as hell though ( apart from full blown 330 model)

snaps
    Free Member

Not got one but this is ace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

lord
    Free Member

theres 1 for sale brand new loads of toys for 15000 , is a bit of a pig in a dress

BlackDog
    Free Member

Excellent video, not a sensible way to dispose of fluorescent tubes though.

If you buy that car make sure the guy has fitted a new set of tyres 😉

lord
    Free Member

cool vid snaps

steveh

Check out motorpoint.co.uk the car supermarket. They always used to have impreza turbos at about 12-13k new.

Here you go…
    http://www.motorpoint.co.uk/(S(h1riik55gevhce55wx5qsg45))/Search/Stock.aspx?make=Subaru&model=Impreza&trim=2.5 WRX 5dr&body=Hatchback&fuel=Unleaded&type=0

plumber
    Free Member

I have one – best car bar none I ever driven/owned

Plum

zaskar
    Free Member

My roadie friend has one after owning the previous model in a estate wrx.

He can still put his kids in, shop or blast to work.

On his wage he could have easily bought a Porsche etc but loves the scoobydoo.

lord
    Free Member

hello plumb is yours the wrx ? whats the difference with the wrx-s ?

plumber
    Free Member

lord,

Mine is the Canadian WRX 224 BHP

My Brother has the STI – I'd say for all practical puposes mine is definately enough but for scaring yourself shitless and paying out huge speeding fines my brothers is much better

I've been quite happy entering the highways sideways at 60 on the black ice at minus 40 – I would think one in the UK would be an amazing toy – when I return I will definately be getting another one – such great fun to drive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘subaru impreza new model , anybody got 1 ?’ is closed to new replies.