Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW's fav comedian…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

On CH4 now!

Houns

Love him

Stoner
    Free Member

bernard manning?

Stoner
    Free Member

houns – was in oakley covent garden yesterday buying new set for Mrs S (flak jackets) and some new lenses for my halfs. we both went for vr28 – good value for money arent they? esp as my black iridium polarized I crashed and scratched on their first outing 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I used to like him but I have heard all his jokes now and have learnt all the naughty words.

bigG
    Free Member

Watching speccy ginger eejits swearing and thinking it's funny lost it's attraction for me at school. Sorry, but insulting and derogatory humour just isn't funny in my opinion.

rOcKeTdOg

looking forward to his live show, but with trepidation, i'm on the front row 😕

deluded
    Free Member

Bill Hicks and Frankie.

Watching speccy ginger …

DEROGATORY humour just isn't funny in my opinion.

Those statements seem somewhat at odds with each other.

Stoner
    Free Member

RD – and what with your nasal growth, NHS specs, ginger hair and propensity to wear pink you are really f****d arent you? 😉

bigG
    Free Member

Well done deluded, the prize for first to spot the glaring irony is all yours!

G

rOcKeTdOg

🙂

samuri
    Free Member

but insulting and derogatory humour just isn't funny in my opinion.

What other humour is there?

Bill Hicks for me, I've never laughed so much as when I watched a video of him live. The being pulled over by the cops while on LSD scene literally had me retching up bile.

deluded
    Free Member

Glaring irony – Bollox. If it was it was lost in internet translation.

Junkyard
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    looking forward to his live show, but with trepidation, i'm on the front row

Dont worry he has little to no banter with the audience and you will have heard most of the jokes before was very very disappointed when I saw him live. Wont be going again.

uplink
    Free Member

I think his comedy is fairly simple stuff that simply relies on trying to shock people with it's content

There are & have been many better comedians

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I found the show last night a little boring, certainly wouldn't bother going to see him live.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Frankie Boyle does not make me laugh. Currently, this guy does it for me, but I suppose that he's not "street" enough for some…

"What other humour is there?" – good grief. 🙄

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW's fav comedian…’ is closed to new replies.