• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • STWParentsWorld
  • aa
    Free Member

C’mon,

of the stw parents with more than one kid, who’s openly got a favourite?

jswan
    Free Member

Openly? No.

But I do have a favourite.

maxray
    Free Member

Lol! Not git one yet tho number 2 is only 8months old. 🙂

aa
    Free Member

good answer! 😆

i also *don’t* have a favourite

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I haven’t got a favourite. But the second one is a little git.

ads678

Depends which one is doing my head in at the time!!!

And which one is giving away cuddles…….

Junkyard
    Free Member

I really dont get how anyone can have a favourite

djglover
    Free Member

I really dont get how anyone can have a favourite

+1, but I have twins

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

I haven’t got a favourite. But the second one is a little git.

This. Our second is a right pain in the arse at the moment. But him asking for a daddy-duddle cancels things out.

v8ninety

At 22 months and 8 months respectively, my favourite is whichever one sleeps best. (unfortunately there is no smiley for tired, bloodshot eyes with huge bags, but of there were, I’d be all over it like a tramp on chips…)

flip456
    Free Member

Can’t decide which is my favourite as they’re both perfect 😯 especially compared to my nephews, who are both equally despised by all who meet them, even their parents.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

At 13 & 15 they both annoy the tits off be but for entirely different teenage boy reasons.

yunki
    Free Member

My oldest at nearly 3 is preferable to my torturous 6 month old.. but he does have the advantage of sleeping through the night, a good vocabulary and an interesting sense of humour..

singletracksurfer

I thought i did, but now he’s a bit older he is less cute and more cheeky.
    It’s swings & roundabouts.

GW
    Free Member

You can love them all the same amount but liking them is anothet matter entirely. I could set up a league table for mine.

phinbob

I could set up a league table for mine.

Got mine pinned ot the fridge, bit of healthy competition and all that.

chris_db
    Free Member

Got an 11 yr old girl (going on 22) and a 3 yr old boy. Neither is a “favourite”, they both make me laugh with joy for different reasons.

pS: Boy*

fatandunfit
    Free Member

I don’t have a favourite, but I do treat them completely differently. I probably expect far too much from my 5 year old boy, whereas my 2 year old daughter gets away with murder.

Neither are a favourite, and I love them both equally. I just want the best for my boy and for him to be the best he can at whatever he does.

Drac

No favourite they’re both great and very different, my eldest is a lot like me though in her interests so we get on well in that sense. The youngest has my mischief though so she’s great for that.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘STWParentsWorld’ is closed to new replies.