Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • STW will eat itself
  • DezB
    Free Member
    CountZero

If we’re going to have a crèche, can we have a huge ball pit please? Always wanted a big one of those. Oh, and an air-hockey table for more sophisticated play. Thanks in anticipation.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Navel grazing?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    djglover
    Free Member

Procrastinating, lonely, sanctimonious, introspective people post on this forum quite a lot.

Some of them meet all 4 criteria. They are the worst

DezB
    Free Member

Procrastinating, lonely, sanctimonious, introspective people post on this forums quite a lot.

headfirst
    Free Member

From the point of view of a frequent lurker/occassional poster:

I think of STW as a primary school playground (let me finish…), in that most of the time every one is happily and quietly playing their own little games in their own spaces, or sat on benches chatting and gossipping. But every now and then some of the ‘big boys’ (we all know who they are) get a bit carried away with a particularly boisterous game of British bulldog which takes over the whole of the playground and ruins it for everybody else. Sometimes these boys are bored and force themselves into other people’s games and ruin those too.

What we are lacking is a mumsy (maybe even a bit MILF-y) head-mistress to sort it all out. 😐

Sandwich

DezB
    Free Member

What we are lacking is a mumsy (maybe even a bit MILF-y) head-mistress to sort it all out.

She’s called Mark 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Mark is a MILF? Picture proof please.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Naval gazing? I’ve been known to do that down the docks.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i think we’ve all daydreamed about mark slowly picking up a dropped pen from the floor in a tight top at the front of the class. its the whole slow-motion removal of the glasses and letting his hair down with a sexy flick that does it for me.

DezB
    Free Member

😯

Phil in spooky “reading my mind” moment

Gary_M
    Free Member

It’s only a forum, why would anyone take it THAT seriously?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Phil, may I have some of what you’ve just taken please? It must be really strong.

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you’re at work and were considering searching for a ‘fap’ image to post in theme with dezB’s thought process…. my advice is not to type ‘fap fap fap fap’ into google image search depending on how strict your work it.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Navel grazing: This occurs when an individual spends too much time posting tedious, argumentative drivel on STW and not enough time riding a bike.

The lack of exercise occasioned by this sedentary, housebound pursuit encourages the growth of a huge gut. When they get round to riding their bike, their Lycra top will no longer stretch round it, exposing the belly button.

Once out on the bike, for lack of practice, or bike maintenance, they have a spill and end up over the bars, skidding along the trail for a bit. With no lycra there to protect the exposed belly, navel grazing occurs.

So if you want to avoid navel grazing, get out on your bike more, and stop sitting in the house posting tedious, argumentative drivel on STW.

headfirst
    Free Member

similarly, don’t google images search headmistress…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What we are lacking is a mumsy (maybe even a bit MILF-y) head-mistress to sort it all out

Yes, what HAS happened to C_J? 😐

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘STW will eat itself’ is closed to new replies.