Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STW Weekender, really enjoyed it, but…..
  • Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

…..the two morons ( they didnt have numbers on, so cant be sure if they raced) who tried to scare the crap out of my wife walking down the hill. DELIBERATELY riding close to her, pretty fast then slamming the brakes on next to her, and then smiling to each other as the sped off, im pretty sure id recognise them again, and they better make sure i dont bump into them again……..it shook her up quite badly

I really enjoyed spectating, didnt think i would as i would have liked to have raced, looked like it was the best course that ive seen used up there, REALLY hope they run another next year! really good atmosphere, every racer seemed to be enjoying it, just a shame these idiots nearly ruined it for us

lowey

Arseholes.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Trev,
    Just how close were they?
    Bastids!!!
    SB

Ben_Haworth

I’m fairly certain they weren’t part of the Weekender bunch.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

about a foot away, and we were walking on the left hand side, leaving a good metre and a half to the right! Ben, i severely doubt they were part of the weekender, as they just rode straight out of the carpark and down the road, and of course, im pretty sure none of the decent folk who ride LeeQ and raced today would have been that stupid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STW Weekender, really enjoyed it, but…..’ is closed to new replies.