Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • STW TMS
  • Houns

22:45 this evening Booker T. & the M.G.’s will signal the start of the Ashes series (yeah I know it’s a warm up game tonight)

Love listening to TMS during the evening, and now, for those who can’t make it through the night, TMS will be replayed the next morning so you don’t have to miss any of it. Their squad out their looks good, sadly no Tuffers iirc.

Oh?? The cricket?? Has to be an England win surely? I’m going for a 2 – 1 with a couple of draws

TheSanityAssassin

Listened to Shane Warne on talkSHITE yesterday and to my mind he spoke a lot of sense. I reckon it’s going to be very tight this time, but not the 2-1 Aussie victory that he predicted. I’m going for a drawn series, with us bringing home the urn again and the Convicts crying in their Castlemaine XXXX.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

wow that nearly caught me by surprise!! I thought I would have noticed if the first test was in town 🙂 At least there will be less late nights/early mornings this time, damm I hate working from home.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Well that was a good start. 10 min of play to go and it looks like a record opening for England in Australia (non tests) 318 for no loss.

yossarian
    Free Member

The Australian squad, particularly the bowlers, has been badly affected by injury. Apart from Bresnan who is on the mend, we are looking pretty healthy.

What a lot of people are forgetting is that England did not play very well at all in the summer, barring Bell. And we won 3-0. If a couple of the batsmen find form and the bowlers continue to have big sessions I think it’ll be a rout.

3-0 again.

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow that is quite the start 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nice to wake upto that score. Good to see Cook in the runs!

Houns

Whoop! Here we go. Day off tomorrow, supplies In, all nighter here

TheSanityAssassin

Convicts win toss and will take first knock.

grum
    Free Member

Listened to Shane Warne on talkSHITE yesterday and to my mind he spoke a lot of sense.

😆

Houns

As beefy just said it’d be good for England to get out there together for the first day. Some cracks appearing since yesterday

Houns

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Ben stokes making debut

Houns

Monty in too

grum
    Free Member

No bresi-lad?

Houns

That’s Warner gone!

Junkyard
    Free Member

1 down a lot to go

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ashes 2013

lets just have one thread eh!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘STW TMS’ is closed to new replies.