Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • STW TMS 20/20 thread!
  • psychle
    Free Member

There should be an inquiry on how England forgot its obligation towards the lesser other country. It mustn't be repeated ever again, disgrace!

That'd be a result of employing South Africans, wouldn't it? 😉

The Ashes in Australia where you'll be trying to win back what we won last time? I make that 2 out of 3 forms of the game we're officially better than you at right now 😀

The past two Ashes in England have been torture for me it has to be said… genuinely can't believe that we lost both series that I've been over here for, some sort of conspiracy! 😡

And 'officially' Australia is ranked above England in both ODI's & Tests… 😉

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

it's true then – the Australians are the worst losers in the world! No matter what the sport

🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

They are, why would they otherwise come up with this?

psychle
    Free Member

We don't drink that… it's only sold overseas to those who think it's Australian…

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

zokes
    Free Member

You lot do know it's not cricket right? Let's wait for the proper 2011 World Cup, oh, and The Ashes in Australia, before ya'll start crowing too much about your 'superiority' at the sport you invented

You'd be crowing to the high heavens if you'd had won about how this is 'the future of cricket'. Whingeing poms my arse….

You know what, that's truly why I don't like English supporters, no confidence in their team to win (regardless of the contest!) but they'll crow like mad dogs when they do get a suprise and get up… fairweather supporters at best!

Bah, humbug!

I intend to be part of a very vociferous and confident crowd at the Adelaide Oval on 3rd December. The trouble with you aussies is that you act more like it's 'your right' to win than English football supporters do. You then whinge more than us poms ever could hope to when it all goes wrong…

psychle
    Free Member

You'd be crowing to the high heavens if you'd had won about how this is 'the future of cricket'. Whingeing poms my arse….

I wouldn't have been, tbh. I don't really like Twenty20, I don't even call it cricket, just Twenty20… it's a fun game, but it's not 'proper' cricket!

I intend to be part of a very vociferous and confident crowd at the Adelaide Oval on 3rd December.

Good to hear, wish I could be there, lucky sod! 🙂

You then whinge more than us poms ever could hope to when it all goes wrong…

Not whinging guv'ner, just annoyed with what I see as 'typical' English 'supporters' behaviour… at least those that I'm in general contact with… it riles me when someone who doesn't back their team prior to an event, then comes along the day after and ribs me when they do win (same for any nationality, but it's the English I see doing this the most!).

Fair play to England, they were the better team in the 2hrs yesterday 😉 Though, I do feel I could point out that we had 2 appalling umpiring decisions that may have made a difference… or maybe not, who knows! 😆

zokes
    Free Member

lucky sod!

There have to be some upsides to moving to Adelaide from Bolton 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘STW TMS 20/20 thread!’ is closed to new replies.