Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STW Subforums
  • druidh
    Free Member

I don’t think there are enough. What are your suggestions?

I’ll start: a TV subforum for folk that feel the need to post about a show they are watching, assuming that everyone else knows what they are on about. It could also cover all those so -called “celebrities” who only the avid TV-watcher would know.

racefaceec90

can we have a subforum for 26″ only bikes too 😉

tomhoward

Can we have a blue background too? And a forum named after a popular type of mudguard, created by Pete Tomkins?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Fat forum? Where you can discuss big tyre bikes and various diets.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Can we just have one for the OP where he can spew forth on the shit of his choice. Occasionally when we miss him, unlikely as that may seem, we can drop in, have a chat, see the futility of it all and then go back to the main room, safe from his interfering thread wrecking. I’d pay two premier memberships for that.

matt_outandabout

Big hitters forum?
    People who have been a c*ck and need to apologise forum?
    The TJ memorial forum (argue here)?

druidh
    Free Member

Aren’t those all the same?

ton

beer forum……….for the blokes like.

piemonster

The TJ memorial forum (argue here)?

There’s STWargue on facebook for arguin, you’ll need to be quick though. Looked like it was dying a sad frustrated death last time I saw it.

zokes
    Free Member

Looked like Fred was dying a sad frustrated death last time I saw it

Northwind

The Doping Channel

leffeboy

People who have been a c*ck and need to apologise forum?

Awesome idea, especially if you can limit it so ONLY people on bans can post on it. A sort of ‘get a room and sort it out’ sub forum

bullheart
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member

Can we just have one for the OP where he can spew forth on the shit of his choice. Occasionally when we miss him, unlikely as that may seem, we can drop in, have a chat, see the futility of it all and then go back to the main room, safe from his interfering thread wrecking. I’d pay two premier memberships for that.

But how do you really feel about it? 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STW Subforums’ is closed to new replies.