Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • STW, solicitors letter claiming damages, civil law question.
  • peterfile
    Free Member

I’d be tempted to sue someone (although I’m not sure who) if we don’t get one crankboy.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Re sorry been away from computer for a while……..its in the hands of the police regarding affray ( trying to cleave my skull open using 4ft if scaffold bar as a samurai sword), the offending roots/ foliage had already been trimmed back prior to his application of poison and subsequent ‘samurai’ attack…….I plan to install a root barrier system 30cm from his new unfinished fencing/gravel boards and the solicitors will negotiate a settlement hopefully………beyond trying to talk to him or his wife as he only communicates in four letter words……..that’s all folks, nothing to see here, move along 😆

nemesis
    Free Member

Pics of the neighbour’s wife?

nickc

Still no clearer really, but I hope you get it sorted!

cynic-al
    Free Member

he only communicates in four letter words

I imagine the pair of you find it hard to communicate with one another.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Like texting it’s easier to speak than type in words 😆
    😆 😉 🙄

crankboy
    Free Member

So better idea now . I assume you have legal advice that covers all your questions so good luck . no doubt it is too late to try and make things amicable so ” strong fences make good neighbours. ”

Cougar

trying to cleave my skull open using 4ft if scaffold bar as a samurai sword

My advice would be to try to use it as a club or bat. Using a pipe as a sword would be highly ineffective as they’re incredibly difficult to sharpen.

peterfile
    Free Member

trying to cleave my skull open using 4ft if scaffold bar as a samurai sword

Standard STW response….have you tried Relate?

Suggsey
    Free Member

😆 x2

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘STW, solicitors letter claiming damages, civil law question.’ is closed to new replies.