• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW Snowboarding trip
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

Does some one who knows about the white stuff fancy organising a short break away from the bikes for a week or so. Billy no mates (mates who won't talk about anything other than biking / no time / money / too many babys / no hollidays left / the wife would leave me / blah blah blah the usual excuses) needs a team leader to sort this out or has any one got a trip planned with a spare seat. Do I sound desperate and lonely? Have I not had sex with Mrs swede for a while? Did my mates all go out last weekend without me? Well its Yes to all of these but I'm hanging on in there before I think of the rope in the barn. So fancy the suicide watch snow spectacular? Your ideas below please. And if I read, no replies since! Off to the barn in my burtons I go 😥

jam-bo

Go with action outdoors / UCPA. Cheap, bunk style accommodation, really good tuition and easy to make good friends.

GrahamS

SCUK do an annual trip for forum members and hangers on – check them out.

Failing that: go on a course/camp?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Hi TheSwede,

are you a young female, with ample boobage? if so send your application for Phil'sMegaSnowBouncyFunTime 2011 Holiday along with a selection of photos of yourself both in and out of your snowboarding gear to my private email….

if not, then sorry dude 😉

(+1 on the course/camp idea, heard nothing but good reviews and the added value of tuition each day for much cheaper as its included and knowing how much to budget from people who have done it before)

TheSwede
    Free Member

philconsequence – Member

Hi TheSwede,

are you a young female, with ample boobage?
    I can be 😉

Bunnyhop

We'll be organising something soon.
    However most of us are skiers, but we have been known to hang about with 'sniff, sticks nose in the air' those snowboarding types, with their crazing falling down trousers and bad eating habits.

nbt

Check over on snowheads.com. They have several jaunts through the season (bashes) ranging from a cheeky 3day preseason "technique" session in Tignes in december through to the "end of season bash", usually last week of april in Val Thorens. Very welcoming bunch, you'll be sorted with a roommate to save on singel supplements if you want and you'll have a great time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW Snowboarding trip’ is closed to new replies.