• This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Olly.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • STW Redundancy Club looses a member :(
  • Olly
    Free Member

sorry boys and girls, im going to have to leave you, youve served me well.

Who lives near exeter?!
    im going to be moving down to “Honiton” (or that area) in the next fortnight, from Derby, and will probably be looking for someone to play with.
    i understand theres some cracking riding down there, it looked pretty ace on my interview visit….

woffle
    Free Member

My folks live about 10 miles from Honiton, down on the coast – it’s a grand part of the world. Very jealous.

takisawa2

Well done that man.
    Hat duly doffed.

Olly
    Free Member

cheers guys 🙂

jova54
    Free Member

Well done Olly!

This is one club that is pleased when its members resign.

Good luck in your new job and as woffle says, you’re moving to a beautiful part of the country.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Olly – congrats! Good news.

Moving down in September (about 20 miles from Exeter). How long are you there for?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well done.

I hope to be resigning from the club in early June. Why do companies have a 3 interview process where each interview is 2 weeks apart. Grr.

scraprider
    Free Member

Yo don’t know you well done on the job , Exeter here ,just down the road,cheers

saladdodger
    Free Member

Well done olly, I live 8 miles from Honiton and I do the Quantocks quite a bit

Woodbury common is quite good to and that is close to you

So if you want some cracking riding give us a shout

noteeth
    Free Member

Lovely part of the world – and not far from a splendid coastline.

Good work.

Olly
    Free Member

im down here for as long as they want me simon,
    6 month probation, then until i/they get bored of me.

im torn.

Honiton, and live next to work, but a very quiet town…

or Exeter, live in a city, meet more people, but have to commute daily?

i’ll definatly look you guys up once ive made a move one way or another.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Living in Exeter & working in Honiton wouldn’t be a bad car commute, as you’d be going in the opp. direction to most of the traffic.

Si
    Free Member

Drop me a mail too princealbertofthemoor@googlemail.com if you want some proper ridin… (Dartmoor btw!)

And livin in Exeter youd have Haldon Hill on your doorstep (minature trailcentre ish) and its wednesday night ride group

luke
    Free Member

Honiton to Exeter is less than 20 mins. I was born in Honiton, sadly most of my family have left the town or departed this life.
    I’d love to move back one day and own some land in a nearby village (Monkton)

luke
    Free Member

Wouldn’t be looking to buy a property in the area would you? I know of a lovely 3 bed bungalow in Fenny Bridges for sale.

markenduro
    Free Member

Nice one Olly, what are you doing?

Olly
    Free Member

i’m going to be a “junior contaminated land project co ordinator”
    which could be fun, though a lot to pick up quite quickly i think :s

work being in honiton, new home, lodging with a couple and a toddler (uh oh) in Membury,
    If anyone here is of that area would be good to meet someone local for evening rides (long shot)

Olly
    Free Member

Update.
    Im moving house again (living with a couple with an 18month baby, 4 cats, and 10 (count them, 10) dogs, is a bit much for me)

next week should be living on the north edge of "Awliscombe", if that makes any difference for local rides?
    x

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘STW Redundancy Club looses a member :(’ is closed to new replies.