• This topic has 23 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ton.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • STW Nobby-Know-All?
  • 69er
    Free Member

The same names keep popping up with advice on every topic on STW, bike related or not 😯

I may have jumped in a few times myself, but some peolpe round here seem to have to have the last say on everything!

Please nominate….. but keep it friendly 😉

My award goes to TJ!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I know sh*t but still add my opinions a lot – too much free time at home/work 😉

project
    Free Member

When youre old,boring,have no freinds,the wifes divorced you and youre to fat or knackered to ride,then thats why you become STW mastermind

bruneep

When youre you're old,boring,have no freinds friends ,the wifes wife's divorced you and youre you're too fat or knackered to ride,then thats that's why you become STW mastermind.

…and learn not to spell. 😉

69er
    Free Member

project, you know me?

freddyg
    Free Member

bruneep – Member

….. to too fat …..

You missed one… 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

I know most stuff.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

bruneep – Member
    When youre you're old,boring,have no freinds friends ,the wifes wife's divorced you and youre you're to fat or knackered to ride,then thats that's why you become STW mastermind
    …and learn not to spell.

learn to correct properly,

When youre you're old,boring,have no freinds friends ,the wifes wife's divorced you and youre you're to too fat or knackered to ride,then thats that's why you become STW mastermind . <– full stop

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I try not to come in where I know jackshit! Ie this component or that one. I do go on too much sometimes I know. I am not scared to vice unpopular opinions where I can back them up. Sometimes its just shitstirring tho I do confess.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Nooo beaten to it by freddyg, he missed the absent full stop though.

bruneep

😳
    😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Live by the sword…

hora
    Free Member

If Peter Poddy offers mechanical advice I listen… 😀

If his brother offers car-control advice…. 😉

I post on anything to do with cars. I love cars- doesnt matter if I'm wrong or incorrect as long as I'm involved in the discussion 🙂

I've said it before, you hippy-types will have to prise the steering wheel from my cold-dead hands

nonk
    Free Member

TJ you are at the end of the day good value.
    So no one minds or at least most dont.
    I allways listen to CFH cos i know my place. 😆

Suggsey
    Free Member

As I always say to the wife and kids 'It can be a curse always being right you know!' but then they know invariably I am always right 😆

project
    Free Member

TJ is your surname Hooker.

You do provide useful and stimulating advice,pity you so love the unions of the 70,s,now 40 years latter please let go of those thoughts.

Yes i made a few speling mistakes,but thats a conservative education for you.

CountZero

I try not to come in where I know jackshit! Ie this component or that one. I do go on too much sometimes I know. I am not scared to vice voice unpopular opinions where I can back them up. Sometimes its it's just shitstirring tho tho'(,) I do confess.

End pedant alert.

jedi

i know a fair bit 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I have to admit I will comment more than required, sometimes I will lob hand grenades into the mix but only in the spirit if encouraging debate.

Not like I ask what tyre for etc!! but always enjoy the debates with met parachutes!!

binners

I know more than Hora. Mind you: that's like saying I know more than my desk.

And to be fair he probably knows more than me about weird homosexual fetishes

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

old,boring,have no freinds friends ,the wifes

space after comma, not before

TooTall
    Free Member

On the other side of the coin……..

There are a frightening number of people who appear to have absolutely no life experiences at all posting around here.

user-removed
    Free Member

TooTall – Member

There are a frightening number of people who appear to have absolutely no life experiences at all posting around here.

Posted 32 seconds ago # Report-Post

I have read this post carefully, several times over and can find no grammatical or spelling errors at all.

ton

TooTall – Member

speaks the all knowing all seeing one………… 🙄

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘STW Nobby-Know-All?’ is closed to new replies.